The Loja team includes cycle-tested real estate industry veterans as well as fund managers experienced in multiple asset classes in various currency and interest rate environments.
Phone: +1 925.935.4405
1333 N. California Blvd, Suite 575
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
Philosophy & Values
The name Loja comes from the Italian “loggia”, a place where people gather and relate. In this same spirit, Loja desires to be a company where relationships truly matter, where relationships are more than a byproduct of working together, where relationships actually drive our success. Loja believes valuing individuals, individual excellence and relationships is the surest and most meaningful avenue to success.
Loja’s mission is to deliver superior risk-adjusted returns while valuing and fostering relationships.
Living by this creed allows Loja to exceed its peers in:
- Providing high quality, risk-adjusted performance;
- Delivering superior returns on investment;
- Providing direct and transparent access to Company personnel and reports;
- Fostering meaningful relationships that enhance work productivity and personal growth;
- Systematizing excellence in the practice of management, innovation, and values.
VALUES AND BELIEFS
- People as individuals, more than just workers or professionals;
- Service to our investors, owners, colleagues and community;
- Hard work and creative problem solving;
- A “hands-on” approach to business resulting in systematic excellence;
- Exceeding goals and expectations;
- Honesty and transparency in our work and our personal relationships;
- Learning, growth, and giving back;
- Transmitting our values through our actions.
- When business is conducted in an environment that values individuals and encourages meaningful relationships, productivity and creativity are unleashed;
- Positive personal growth of our employees results in increased productivity and financial success which benefits Loja, our community and the world;
- Learning from success and failure encourages growth in our personal lives and enhances the financial success of Loja;
- We are stewards of the rewards our business provides. As such, we will return a portion of our earnings to those in need in our community and our world.
- Never compromise ethics in pursuit of profit;
- Tell the truth always;
- Treat people with dignity and respect;
- Never place Loja interests before client interests;
- Manage client investments expertly and attentively;
- Report fairly and accurately;
- Never cover up bad news.